Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving today with cruise set at 70 and I lost all power Coasted to side of road. Put disco in park and nuttin will turn over and thats it .Had to call AAA road assistance and when they got there couldnt get it out of park Fun Fun.. What is my ""Problems"" Any 1 help me out.Let me know please Its dead in the yard .'

Thanks Eric 95 Disco

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
GentrysRover said:
I was driving today with cruise set at 70 and I lost all power Coasted to side of road. Put disco in park and nuttin will turn over and thats it .Had to call AAA road assistance and when they got there couldnt get it out of park Fun Fun.. What is my ""Problems"" Any 1 help me out.Let me know please Its dead in the yard .'

Thanks Eric 95 Disco
Shucks, I just drove down from Canada to NY thru VT, I always carry a spare and could've dropped it off for you. Let me know if you need one, we have them in stock.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok heres the scoop.. I think I was confussing people so here we go:

As I said earlier I was traveling with cruise on and it died on me. I coasted to a stop and then it would and still does turn over, the lights work but it wont fire Also I cant get it into neutral so towing was fun.I checked the fuse box under the hood and fuel fuse was blown I changed it and it started rite up ran for 30 seconds and died again but the fuse's are NOT blown this time .I figure the brake switch is blown So I cant get it in Neutral easy fix but I can confused with it firing up and running and then dying again with fuses ok What should I be looking for?? Any help I would love .

Thanks Eric
95 Disco

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.