Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I recently purchased an LR3 and unfortunately it didn't come with floor mats, the rubber cargo mat, or a load space cover (wtf?) So ~$500 later I have the floor mats and rubber cargo mat sorted out. The only thing left to purchase to get it back to "like new" interior is the load space cover.

On my RRS w/ Alpaca Beige interior the load space cover was beige also (same on my DII with dark beige int) but although the LR3 has Alpaca also, the entire rear cargo area is black.

Should I assume all the load space covers are black for the LR3? It's just hard for me to visualize since I just got the vehicle and I'm used to the RRS.

· Registered
525 Posts
The earlier versions of these, were really a poor excuse for interior color, where "some" of the bits were light colored and the rest were black. Later on I think they added more. I've only ever seen black load space covers. Mine sits in the garage 99% of the time.

1,855 Posts
I never use mine, its in a box.

· Registered
14 Posts
LR3 loadspace cover

Hi everyone - I recently purchased an LR3 and unfortunately it didn't come with floor mats, the rubber cargo mat, or a load space cover (wtf?) So ~$500 later I have the floor mats and rubber cargo mat sorted out. The only thing left to purchase to get it back to "like new" interior is the load space cover.

On my RRS w/ Alpaca Beige interior the load space cover was beige also (same on my DII with dark beige int) but although the LR3 has Alpaca also, the entire rear cargo area is black.

Should I assume all the load space covers are black for the LR3? It's just hard for me to visualize since I just got the vehicle and I'm used to the RRS.
I bought mine thru ebay and yes all of them are black and I use it all of the time. I also swapped the floor mats for the weathertech mats but kept the rear rubber mat. Be patient when shopping on ebay. It took me a few month to get one but they are out there. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.