Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
Today was the London to Brighton Land Rover run here in the UK.It started at 6 am with coffee and pleasant conversation and ended up with me and my Landy on the back of a flat bed tow truck for the journey home! :bawling: :bawling: Anyway...the pictures that follow are of the event.The way we parked up in Brighton was not in such a way as to get good pictures so they are not quite as good as I would like. Enjoy. As an added bonus....if you can guess what the problem was that required me to be towed home I will send you a genuine "London to Brighton" 2005 plaque for you Land Rover. A rarity in the U.S. Good luck!! Keep the guesses coming.........................

·
2,986 Posts
Series 3 guy said:
As an added bonus....if you can guess what the problem was that required me to be towed home I will send you a genuine "London to Brighton" 2005 plaque for you Land Rover. A rarity in the U.S. Good luck!! Keep the guesses coming.........................
Random guess.. but could it be the fact that you were driving a land rover? ;)

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Fuel pump or broken drive shaft or radiator blew or radiator hose broke or broken wheel bearing or loss of brake pressure or lack of spark to coil/engine or starter went out or broke some part of the steering linkage or your MOT was overdue or bushings were too worn or no brake lights or no turn signals or ....Oh, was I only supposed to have one guess?? :D :wave:

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All good guessses so far.Rover you had plenty but only one was close! A clue- it is under the Hood/Bonnet.It is manditory if you are driving a series vehicle! :wave:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Series 3 guy said:
All good guessses so far.Rover you had plenty but only one was close! A clue- it is under the Hood/Bonnet.It is manditory if you are driving a series vehicle! :wave:
Mandatory in the UK or just mandatory (stock) in a series vehicle?

UK - MOT expired
Stock - lack of spark/distributor

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Sweet pictures... Bummer about being towed home.. Maybe next time....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.