Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a solid to good ‘02 Disco ASAP—in Southeast but will travel to see. All cash. Only color not on the radar is gold. Thanks for any leads!

·
Expert Crate Digger
206 Posts
Call Calvin Finney in Alpharetta... 678-457-2561/678-570-6116
They are the ones who found me my Disco 2.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Why 2002 only?

·
Expert Crate Digger
206 Posts
And welcome the forum.

·
very disco
1,039 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I like my '99. There was only one trim level that year, so there is no "stripped down" version. The cold weather package was an option (heated seats and windshield) and it was available in 5-seat and 7-seat versions. The t-case has CDL. That said, I understand the appeal of a later model without the sunroofs (SD?)

·
Registered
17 Posts
For me, any Disco IIs are great. I think they are the perfect blend of luxury and off-road. That being said, pre-facelifts are way better looking.

·
very disco
1,039 Posts
I like em all for sure. Facelift is my favorite tho. Especially 04 with the big stupid pipe roof bars.

·
very disco
1,039 Posts
Lol. I don’t hate the LR3/4. I cherish the D2 and D1

·
Drives like an old man
387 Posts
I'm fairly happy with my '04. It's easy to work on (comparatively) and purrs like a kitten. Sure, it drinks like a sailor and is somewhat unmotivated, but it's still fun and gets the occasional thumbs-up. Even with the big, stupid and useless pipe roof bars. It just barely fits under my garage door, so no lift in my future!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those big stupid and useless pipe roof bars are what makes a Discovery, and why the Disco 5 isn't a proper Discovery.

·
very disco
1,039 Posts
I removed my 03 roof rails and installed the big useless tubes from 04. They look awesome underneath my voyager rack haha

·
very disco
1,039 Posts
No most are SOLD. I’ve actually had six but I can’t change my signature since the site upgrade.
Currently just an 03 D2 and an 06 RRS

·
Registered
215 Posts
The OP never did reply to say why he wants a '02. Or why he needs it ASAP.

·
very disco
1,039 Posts
Yeah... joined, posted, and disappeared into the night

·
Registered
17 Posts
WooHoo! Let's start a conspiracy theory! My one is that he heard Land Rovers are valuable and decided to steal one. He didn't know that only Defenders were valuable, and decided to find one online. Once he knows where one is, he decides to steal it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts