Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

looking for a 101

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  roverclassic 
#1 ·
as it seems my disco is lonely I'm starting my search for a Land Rover Forward Control 101 as you can see from my avatar I collect large military vehicles so
a 101 would be a nice addition I'm located in upstate NY so any thing on the east coast would be worth a look.
thanks jed

#2 ·
There was a nice, LHD one located in New Hampshire or Maine just recently on ebay. It didn't sell, so do a completed search and you may turn it up. Steve Young may know who they were, or maybe Jesse Ware at BW overland in Kittery ME.
I have always liked them, and it's one Landy I have never had, but they are so unique that some parts might be tough to source in the US. One of the Drive The Globe guys has a really nice one, ALL done over in an orange close to G4, very sharp

#4 ·
use photobucket to upload your photos to and then put the links in your post. I just read the list and I'd love to see the pics :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.