Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 2007 LR3 in great shape. I’m looking for a mechanic to help me maintain it. I wanted to flush the tranny as a precautionary measure, but the two I call will not work on an LR3. Can someone recommend a shop in Mass. I’m in the Ayer area. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 2007 LR3 in great shape. I’m looking for a mechanic to help me maintain it. I wanted to flush the tranny as a precautionary measure, but the two I call will not work on an LR3. Can someone recommend a shop in Mass. I’m in the Ayer area. Thanks.
Highly recommend Cityside Garage, Holliston, MA. Only work on Land Rovers I have used them for years and drive down 150 miles from NH for repairs and service for my LR2. I even had my D1 towed there from the bottom of my driveway when the water pump let go. I have AAA and one free 200 mile tower per year, thank heavens!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Highly recommend Cityside Garage, Holliston, MA. Only work on Land Rovers I have used them for years and drive down 150 miles from NH for repairs and service for my LR2. I even had my D1 towed there from the bottom of my driveway when the water pump let go. I have AAA and one free 200 mile tower per year, thank heavens!
I am looking for a lr3 mechanic in Clifton Park New York.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts