Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to buy a electronic fuel injection control unit or aka ecu or ecm wich ever you might call it heheh. the number is AMR3729 and it goes on a 1995 disco v8i. i have changed all the parts nesasary and finaly found out what the problem is gessh so i now have three sets of injectors that are all good and a brand new maf sensor 5am wich i am willing to trade for something like this. wow am i stupid never thought to check the ecm hehehe and i did and the pulse reading from the passenger side injectors were dead, just my luck. So if anyone has one of these for sale at a reasonable price plzzzzzz let me know. or i am gonna junk the damn thing hehhe ,not-- :beer: just kidding.

thanks
George :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
di ecm

Hi Jammer.

I just picked one up at autoecms.com. i did pay a little bit more for it but it was a local buy and it fixed all my gremlins heheh. I needed it realy bad i got tired of buying parts for this rover. after all this was the problem all along, go figure. Well i am sry that you missed out in selling yours but i can bet someone is gonna need one especially if they are haveing major fuel issues. that unit will do that and they are hard to test.

Thanks for the offer though and i hope you sell it.

George

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.