Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for Disco II & ATL shop advice

Anybody have experience with this shop?
The Shop (British Truck Repair) in Norcross GA.
The Shop - Land Rover, Jaguar & Mini Cooper Service & Repair - Norcross, GA
I saw they had a few Discos for sale and wanted to get some opinions about their work.
I was thinking about buying a Disco last year but bought an XJ instead. Now that the Jeep is up and reliably running, I'd really like to have a Land Rover.

Great forum, I like to know as much as possible before I buy a vehicle and the knowledge base on this site is fantastic.

· Registered
109 Posts
I believe this websites cars are way to overpriced but as that being said I'm in California there might be a slight value difference but still those people are crazy

· Registered
380 Posts
Buy a good 99-01 on craigslist with the lowest miles you can find. They are the best for off road (CDL T-case), the most reliable (4.0 motor), run better, and cheaper parts, they are a little under powered, but honestly I would sacrifice power for a motor that will last longer. The ford owned D2's are crap (02-04); slipped liners, head gaskets failing at 80k, incorrectly drilled blocks, just no quality control at all. Leave it to ford to cut cost and take even more shortcuts than bmw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.