Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I do not know what this bulb is called, ive attached a picture of what im looking for, I need the bulb holder (socket) for THIS bulb and I cannot find it anywhere!!! I will paypal someone some money if someone could help me find this!!!! I've found some websites but I don't even know what this bulb would be called to look for the holder.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.