Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looking for any advice/recommendations on reputable contacts to work on/service/restore Defenders in Ontario Canada, ideally Eastern Ontario. I am aware of some highly recommended shops on the West Coast but am hoping there is someone more local. I am looking to purchase a Defender but am torn as to wether to purchase an older vehicle and have it worked on/restored or to look at importing a vehicle already restored (any recommendations here are also welcome.
Thanks all for any help.
Cheers
JP

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
Hi
You definitely want to talk to Adam at Diesel rovers (Ottawa area) diesel rovers.ca
You may also want to check out 3Brothers Classic rovers (Paris Ontario )

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
Thanks redtruck12, much appreciated! Will check these out.
If you are near the Toronto area there is a big all English show and meet hosted by the Toronto triumph club tomorrow at bronze park in Burlington

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds amazing although I won't be able to make it unfortunately (kids have hockey). Grew up in KW but am in Kingston now. Any future shows/meets coming up?
Thx redtruck12

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've heard that Transatlantic Concepts is very good and knowledgeable (and in the GTA)

The woman I've spoken with there is named Anna.

They are in Roseneath, Ontario

Good luck,

Mark

Hey all, looking for any advice/recommendations on reputable contacts to work on/service/restore Defenders in Ontario Canada, ideally Eastern Ontario. I am aware of some highly recommended shops on the West Coast but am hoping there is someone more local. I am looking to purchase a Defender but am torn as to wether to purchase an older vehicle and have it worked on/restored or to look at importing a vehicle already restored (any recommendations here are also welcome.
Thanks all for any help.
Cheers
JP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts