Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was under my 2000 Disco 2, as i unclogged my AC drains as my carpets were wet (read about it here!) when i noticed what looked like a drain plug missing under the engine -- see photos - being a total newbie to working on cars, i can't be certain that there is something wrong, here, aside from the oil all over the bottom of the engine, which i believe may be common with the DISCO -- ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED as i don't want to drive this, if this is case, and then i need to know what size plug, and how to refill what is missing -- thank!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So with some more detective work, i used a qtip to see if it was really a hole, and it's totally solid past the thread -- so now i think it is simply something used to hang the motor while it's being built! --- anyone???? --

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
Nothing in that hole in mine either. Would not worry about it.

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
Are you sure you don't have any questions about a Lada Niva or maybe a Suzuki Sidkick that I can comment on? L.m.a.o

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.