Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has played around with wheel offsets on the forums. I was hoping I could fit a 19x10 in there with a 285/55 tire o n stock suspension. Otherwise I was going to do a 275/55 on a 19x9.5, question is what are the off sets. I found some specs on questionable site which says it's between 39-47 depending on wheel selection. I Was thinking a 19x10 +40 would work. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw that same info online. I'd also like to know this. Hoping to sell or swap my 22" stock wheels for something more appropriate for off road use.

I'm enquiring about the Green Oval Experience's new 18" wheel too. Hope we get some more info from this post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: spoke with a couple people and for the 9.5 with a 275/55 a +34 (+-2) works best. Noone has any solid info on the 10. @MikeinNY I think your 22's are 9.5 if you could measure inner and outer clearance we could calculate wether we need more or less offset on a 10. Might have to run a couple degrees neg camber but I was planning on that anyways as the neutral camber that is standard is garbage on the stiffer sidewalls of the AT tires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just back from a trip. Are you asking me to measure how much the tires clear by at each extreme of lock?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has played around with wheel offsets on the forums. I was hoping I could fit a 19x10 in there with a 285/55 tire o n stock suspension. Otherwise I was going to do a 275/55 on a 19x9.5, question is what are the off sets. I found some specs on questionable site which says it's between 39-47 depending on wheel selection. I Was thinking a 19x10 +40 would work. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.
I just came across this website while researching alternatives for winter tire & wheel setups. Use the search by vehicle to start and then you can play around from there. It shows you all of the clearances, angles, etc. both numerically & visually with diagrams.

wheel-size.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts