Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I am doing it. I am selling my new Pioneer DEH-P80MP Head Unit along with the Pioneer XM Tuner interface, XM antenna kit and the aftermarket radio adapter for the Land Rovers equipped with the Harmon Kardon system. This stuff will plug right into your factory system and uses the low levels outputs of the radio to run the factory LR amplifier. Sounds REALLY nice. I will also give 30 days of FREE XM subscrition to the purchaser. I paid over $580 for all of these items. Will sell all for $375, which it what I paid for the head unit alone.

(1) Pioneer DEH-P80MP Head Unit AM/FM/CD/MP3 Disc

(1) XMDPIO100 XM Satellite Radio Tuner interface (controlled by the radio, not FM modulated. Shows up on the Head Unit screen, very nice)

(1) XMD1000 Direct Antenna kit

(1) Land Rover HK Aftermarket Head Unit interface plug

(30) Days FREE XM Satellite Subscription

Chris 678-491-6689 or [email protected]

· Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
98RRover said:
Hey,
Where did you pick up the wiring harness? I have been looking for one for awhile. Im sure you don't want to sell yours without the rest of the stuff, but could you let me know where you got the harness? Thanks
I sell them custom made for the land rover for $35.00 They will plug right into your factory harness.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.