Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've now had a few days to spend behind the wheel of my LR3 (HSE), and I just can't say enough good things about it. The ride is nice and firm with no body-lean like most SUV's. The engine is very, very smooth. Interior is first-rate, fit and finish is impeccable, and I just can't find anything I don't like about it.

I added the Expedition roof rack, running boards, soft-touch A-Frame brush guard, driving lights, mud flaps, wood kit, and a couple other minor accessories, and it looks much more rugged than the stock vehicle. This is truly a fantastic SUV. Haven't driven my '05 Westminster Range Rover since I got the LR3 - that should say a lot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was supposed to be able to say the same by now but my HSE, which was supposed to arrive the 15th, then the 17th, then Monday, then this morning, then this afternoon, is now supposed to arrive "some time tomorrow, we are aiming for that at least". Disappointing show of logistics incompetence: LR Canada and my dealer in Oakville get low marks for this. How hard is it to truck a few cars from Halifax to Toronto and know when the truck is to arrive?

But when I eventually DO get the car I shall send a detalied report and you have encouraged me to think it will be a great report.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Please tell me you didn't go to Buds. Went there when i was going to buy my disco and the service was the crappiest i've seen. Sales ppl were arrogent, up tight and anal... I do hope your experience will/ has been much better. but for me, i'll never go there for anything
take care
sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts