Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were on my 2010 LR4 that I bought last year and took off my rig recently.
There is a dent on the main muffler but still sounds great. Here is a link to the sound:
Magnaflow Muffler Sound.m4a

Pickup in Los Angeles, open to discussing shipping.

Pics Below, LMK if you want any more. I have some of it installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this the 15577 kit or a different version? Any history?
Hi,
I purchased a fully loaded custom 2010 LR4 last year that no expense spared on it, the muffler was already attached to the vehicle. I believe mine is not the 15577 kit as it doesnt go up and over the wheel arches like the the OEM muffler and goes straight back and out like in the installed pictures.

Hope that helps, Its sounds great but just wasn't for me. DM me and make me an offer.

G

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,
I purchased a fully loaded custom 2010 LR4 last year that no expense spared on it, the muffler was already attached to the vehicle. I believe mine is not the 15577 kit as it doesnt go up and over the wheel arches like the the OEM muffler and goes straight back and out like in the installed pictures.

Hope that helps, Its sounds great but just wasn't for me. DM me and make me an offer.

G
I can't really see the wheel arches in the picture, m not sure I follow that meaning. I'll take a look at mine in the light tomorrow.

My concern in that regard is this an "off-road" truck so I dyunt want things hanging lower than normal or interfering with articulation in any way.

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind any tiny help on gas mileage, if it even does that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts