Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is going to Billing this year to the LRE show? It is meant to be the biggest show in the world this year! If anyone State side wants anything special,I might be able to pick up some good stuff for cheap.I've set up a Pay Pal account to set up purchases for friends abroad so if anyony has anything special in mind I will be there for the whole week.Let me know when you can if your intrsted.T-Shirts,Badges,special Land rover decals,club clothing whatever..... :homerthum

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Series 3 guy said:
Something like 8-10 thousand Land Rovers in and around the Show.Can't Wait!!!!!!! :clap:
Dang.. I'd love to get some flyers to them.. I need to conact the promoters and see if I can swing it without breaking the bank!

Serg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Man, I could go for a few big stickers. Land Rover logo, Camel trophy, etc. by big I mean 10-12" or bigger. One or two for the truck and others for the Landy shrine in the garage.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Trigger said:
Man, I could go for a few big stickers. Land Rover logo, Camel trophy, etc. by big I mean 10-12" or bigger. One or two for the truck and others for the Landy shrine in the garage.
Rovers North has them... check their site.

Serg

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'll probably attend. Serg, you want me to distribute some flyers?

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
John C said:
I'll probably attend. Serg, you want me to distribute some flyers?
John,

You going as a vendor or just to roam??

Serg

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Roam, I'll probably be at the Scorpion tent most of the time.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Gotcha,

I appreciate the offer John. However I don't want to burden you with it, I'd rather you just enjoy the show and take care of your business. I am going to contact the promoters and see if I can send them flyers to put into packets for attendants.

Serg

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Serg said:
Dang.. I'd love to get some flyers to them.. I need to conact the promoters and see if I can swing it without breaking the bank!

Serg
I,lll be at the show for a week,staying in our new Hanibal roof tent!!! I would have some time in the later part of the week on the Sat or Sun as earlier in the week I will be shopping like a mad man. If you want something dist. just ask.Cheers.... :)

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
I might take you up on that if I can't get em to distribute the flyers... who is putting on the show.. I totally forgot!

Serg

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Serg said:
I might take you up on that if I can't get em to distribute the flyers... who is putting on the show.. I totally forgot!

Serg
Land Rover Enthusiast Magazine is hosting the show.They have done it every year for about 15 years. There is also the Land Rover owner Intl. Mag show,but no where as big I think.I've only been to that one once though.
If you get no joy going through your usual routes I will have some time to give you a hand on this side of the pond. Cheers :)

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Just got an email back from the sales department at Land Rover Enthusiast regarding me sending them flyers and also putting an ad for LRO Forums in their mag:

I regret that we are not giving anything out with our program at Billing and do not carry adverts for other forums

Yours sincerely

Richard Green

Dang.... oh well.. I tried... they don't want the competition...

Serg

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm counting the days. Can't wait to leave for the event of the year.
Shopping, offroad (for me just watching), meeting old friends and regulars, BBQ and also the famous Billing Coffee.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Serg said:
Just got an email back from the sales department at Land Rover Enthusiast regarding me sending them flyers and also putting an ad for LRO Forums in their mag:

Dang.... oh well.. I tried... they don't want the competition...

Serg
Thats too bad. I am more than glad to help out how ever I can by handing out flyers or whatever.Cheers :)

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VOGUE SE said:
I'm counting the days. Can't wait to leave for the event of the year.
Shopping, offroad (for me just watching), meeting old friends and regulars, BBQ and also the famous Billing Coffee.
Tell me about it I feel like a 8 year old kid waiting for Christmas!!!!!! I am not going to eat for a week to get ready to gorge myself and drink till I cant spell my own name!!!!! Maybe we could hook up and talk Landy's. I'm bringing my red 109 SeriesIII.We'll be the ones with the huge Land Rover,American and English flags flying from our Pole!!!!!!!!!!(NOT MY POLE)Yeah Baby.... :buttrock:

SERGE-If your reading this don't be too concerned if you take me up on entrusting me with handing out LRO flyers,I most likely will not do this in this condition..... ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.