Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

LRO is on a Pixel page!!

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  freeflytim 
#1 ·
Yes.. I gave into the craze and bought a block of Pixels on a pixel page... if any of you have followed the Million Dollar Home Page, then you know about the young British kid who started this page 2 months ago to sell pixels.. well the guy has made well ovr $500,000 so far... it's really cool... I didn't want to spend big money on pixels on his page, so I bought some on the Million Penny Pixel Page, you can see my 5x3 block on the right hand side about half way down, just above the large... "Bigger is better.. be noticed" and below a arge pink "The Million Quarter Homepage" logo... you'll see the LRO logo..

Pretty cool huh???

Serg

#3 ·
Funrover said:
Took me a little while but i found it..

You and me both.............pretty cool

Holy crap!.................That other page had my head spinning like a flashback from a bad friday night on sunset strip in the 80's :buttrock:

#5 ·
me.guevara said:
I found it, too. But someone is going to have to break it down for me - what's it about?
Go to the first link in my first site.. that's the original Pixel site.. and read his blog.. it's quite amazing!!

#11 ·
jkb2002disco said:
So just how many pixels did that fill up?
Each square is 100 pixels.. my ads was 15 squares, so 1500 pixels..

#12 ·
Well.... I went ahead and did it.. I bought a block of pixels on the Milliondollarhomepage.... we'll see.... hee hee...

Serg

#14 ·
Funrover said:
Give us a hint where it is at!!!
It's not up yet.... and I only bought one tiny block, which was 10x10, one tiny square.. it was $100! So all you will see is a pink and green square, no text.. it would be impossible for someone to find unless I told em where it was.. I am just curious to see what happens... it's worth the $100, and there are other benefits to increasing my page rank, etc by doing this...

#15 ·
Serg said:
It's not up yet.... and I only bought one tiny block, which was 10x10, one tiny square.. it was $100! So all you will see is a pink and green square, no text.. it would be impossible for someone to find unless I told em where it was.. I am just curious to see what happens... it's worth the $100, and there are other benefits to increasing my page rank, etc by doing this...
Serg, I searched the page and couldn't find it at all...give us a hint where the ad's at?

#16 ·
bernardmann said:
Serg, I searched the page and couldn't find it at all...give us a hint where the ad's at?
its right where he says;

you can see my 5x3 block on the right hand side about half way down, just above the large... "Bigger is better.. be noticed" and below a arge pink "The Million Quarter Homepage" logo... you'll see the LRO logo..

looks like:

#17 ·
keptin said:
its right where he says;

you can see my 5x3 block on the right hand side about half way down, just above the large... "Bigger is better.. be noticed" and below a arge pink "The Million Quarter Homepage" logo... you'll see the LRO logo..

looks like:
I found the one you're talking about on the millionpennyhomepage.com one, but the one I'm talking about is his square on the million dollar homepage...

#18 ·
Found it! It's a pink square with a green dot in the middle on the left side of the page about a third of the way down. It is to the left of a big black square with a crossed-out white dollar sign. It says "Land Rover - Are you one of us? Find out!"

#19 ·
bernardmann said:
Found it! It's a pink square with a green dot in the middle on the left side of the page about a third of the way down. It is to the left of a big black square with a crossed-out white dollar sign. It says "Land Rover - Are you one of us? Find out!"
That's the one.. I know it's tiny and impossible to find.. but if you are a webmaster and you understand how pages are ranked based on incoming links, you will see why this was money well spent even if no one sees it or clicks it... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.