Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from here going?
It's a 2 day event with camping if you need it at the East of England Showground near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.
The event is massive with a variety of displays, tents, shows, autojumbles, family entertainment etc.
I had feedback from some friends who went to last year's and they said it's the most Landrovery thing they'd ever seen.
If anyone's going, I'll be the one wearing the Landrover T-Shirt and the big smile :D
Post me a message if you're going or need any info.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
I would LOVE for someone going to take some flyers about the site. If anyone is willing to drop of a stack of flyers on the main table there, please let me know and I can send them to you.. that would rock!!! :buttrock:

Serg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serg said:
I would LOVE for someone going to take some flyers about the site......
Serg
Yep no problem, I'd be glad to as I quite like your site, Serg.

I guess you can email me or message me? If so, drop me an email and I'll email you back an address to send the flyers to.

:wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
think im gonna try and make it down if i get the engine and new axle sorted in time .... ah the joys of landrover ownership eh ? :)

will prolly be camping too

James

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
LandroverLady said:

Yep no problem, I'd be glad to as I quite like your site, Serg.

I guess you can email me or message me? If so, drop me an email and I'll email you back an address to send the flyers to.

:wave:
Email sent.. thanks!

Serg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LRO Show - Camping

If you're considering camping, you had better get booked up quick, last I heard they only had a limited amount of pitches available.

I hear this year they have a Blues Brothers Tribute Band on the Saturday.

Is life ever gonna get any better than this... The Blues Brothers and Landrovers. Gawd they know how to make a girl happy!

I guess all else I'd need is a stall selling shoes and handbags and I'd be happy as a piglet in mud!
:banana:

·
Registered
16 Posts
yep ill be there with some pal's, booked the camping and a load of offroad slots, ill be in the green Land rover :drive:

H

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flyers

Serg said:
Email sent.. thanks!

Serg
Received flyers and will distribute around the various stalls.
Nice choice of colour for the paper.... note to self; remember to take sunglasses
:cool:

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Yeah I know.. it's an obnoxious green.. but it WILL stand out sitting on a table!

Thanks again! And I added a colum to the poll for people to check if they got the flyers at the LRO show.. thanks for all your help and enjoy the show.

Hopefully someone will post some pics from the show as well.

Serg:drive:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
challisc said:
i am going, what nights does the canping cover? friday, saturday??

Cheers
Chris
One has to arrive Friday before 8pm to camp for the Friday and Saturday night. I'm not sure if you'd get a pitch now though. :dunno:

You can still contact the organisers, they have a website which you can find through google.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts