Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Land Rovers but recently acquired a couple and wanted to go off roading. I own about 200 acres about half of which is forest so I thought come summer I would make my own trail. It would be a great help to me if I could get some ideas on your favorite parts of an off-road trail so I can start mapping what i need to clear.

·
Super Moderator
2,217 Posts
Trail can be whatever you want it to be in my opinion different strokes for different folks I guess
Your location says Burlington.... Ontario?
if so ...I am not far from you just up in Cambridge. 1/2 hour away. Always looking for a partner to trail with

·
Super Moderator
2,217 Posts
Of ya
PLEASE Keep it to 1 thread per topic.
Be patient someone will reply, there are members on here from all around the world
You will piss people off if you start numerous threads for no reason;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, well it was really just to get an idea of what I might do by seeing what others like.
Ya i'm in Burlington Ontario i'll pm you if I know i'm heading out that way some time we can hit some trails.
Lastly I know the doubling on threads in all forums is a big no no but i can't find a way to delete the other thread do you know how? Is it even possible? I'm still figuring things out this is my first day actually using the forum so I am sorry to anyone I may offend by doubling a posts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's a help to bump up your post. I honestly would love pictures of the process. I'm not too familiar with offroading though I think you can look at offroading competition videos to get a bit of a feel of what kind of terrain and obstacles you might want to have on your property. Good luck and update us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts