Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAR must be a quagmire by now, if it's raining anything like it is here in the DC area!

Anyone with Wi-Fi, Iridium, or other means of updating those of us who couldn't get away?

Have fun and stay dry!!!

· Registered
1 Posts
Soggy was the order the weekend. Our group left yeaterday. We ran some of the trails before the rains came Thursday night. Then did a few more runs on Friday. Trails were becoming quite slick and deep. Spent a great deal of time helping get trucks out. Right in front of our camp site people were stuck off and on all day and night. We freed not only the BBQ guy but the Garbage man as well from the grasp of the boglike hillside. Can't tell you how happy I am that the honeydipper guy didn't get hung up cause that was probably one "Stinkin" heavy truck. Over all it was fun even in the monsoon.

2,687 Posts
MAR was great but rainy as you could imagine... they ended up having to close the Island, and wheeling was done at your own risk.. They weren't offering recoveries on Saturday.. I didn't get out wheeling enough since I was a vendor but from everyone who went out they said it was non-stop winching...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.