Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a member of ROAV, and would like to help in the preparation , check here (new forum)

Weekends of Aug. 20-21
Sep3,4
Sep 24,25

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there... :)

· Registered
165 Posts
Honestly guys how rough if MAR on pretty much stock vehicles?
I'll be in an '02 P38 with 16" 255/70 tires.
I'm really not wanting to put myself in a "body damage" situation.

I'm a TNRovers member, about to become Solaros member, and I definately
do not want to miss MAR. I'm hearing it's pretty much the biggest LR gathering on the east coast. Next biggest to the Leadville,CO meet a few weeks ago.

· Registered
674 Posts
02Rhino - they have trails to suit everyone! At the Spring event we had a fella come out on the mid-aggressive trail and he did just fine - until his front diff had an argument with a boulder and cracked it! :D

Apart from that (driver error) the stock rangie (it was an 02 P38) with the standard hurricane wheels and tyres did just fine keeping up with everyone. If you want to have fun, learn more about 4x4ing SAFELY and enjoy meeting other like minded fellows then come out!

But remember a few hundred $ in diff guards will ease your peace of mind A LOT - no matter what sort of driving you do. ALSO, you can jump a ride with the aggressive blokes on some of the more difficult trails to learn a lot more.

In the end DO COME! You will be sorry to have to wait another year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.