Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Marine Here I have a Beautiful 2011 Land Rover LR4 Base Model, 2 owners bought it in 2014 and have been taking care of her as much as I possibly can. Maintainance, Cleaning ness all up to date. Up until yesterday the only issue I had for the longest time was that the horn would turn on ridiculously at random times and would not turn off unless I disconnected the battery. Then one day I I started taking and putting fussed back until the one that shut off the horn, but little that I know that fuse I think 🤔 is also for cruse control, the control cluster on the steering wheel and I also think was for the halo lightning on headlights. Now my beautiful 11 year old daughter decided to start the LR and play with my sun roof, so can you guys guess what is stuck on the open position and does not want to close? Yes! You guys guessed it, my sun roof. Now I don’t know what to do about all those things, if and when this is read, can you guys help me out please???

Sincerely
Marine.

·
very disco
1,063 Posts
Invest the $15 in a 12v test lamp from any auto parts or hardware store.
Then consult your fuse box legend and test for power at your cabin and engine fuse boxes.
Let us know how you get on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts