Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
909 Posts
YEP!, I saw it too. I had to wipe the slober off,.... no just give me a drip pan! :lol: :D

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Looks cool.. BUT... what's with everyone sticking huge tires on??? Do people not realize it completely RUINS your acceleration (unless you re-gear your Rover) and it totally ruins the Articulation travel that Land Rovers are so well known for... :dunno:

Serg

· Registered
909 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't put that big a tire on mine! From his other pictures, he mostly rock climbes with it.

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mud

1st rover said:
DONT FANCY THOSE TYRES EITHER.I LIke Mud Better Than Rocks.. What About You'll?
I'm out in Colorado and, believe it or not, I would prefer mud too ! Sometimes I think the grass is always greener. I talk to people from back East who dream of coming out to Colo or Moab or the Rubicon,,,,,, I dream about blasting thru mud back east ! :buttrock:

Serg,,,on the max'd out Disco,,,I'm pretty sure he's running gears in that thing. He would have to be. But I'm with you on the articulation. I'm thinking 33's,,,maybe 35's w/ a 5-6" lift & some triming, are about the max you could effectively run on a Rover & still be versitile. It sure looks BAD though ! :buttrock: :buttrock:

· Registered
50 Posts
Believe it or not he is only running a 2" lift and 2" body lift and lots of trimming. He also has slotted bushes. The DI belongs to DiscoDino (Nadim).
It also flexs pretty good.

· Registered
224 Posts
modded rover

i honestly think he did a great job on his rover. there is a big difference in performance once you lift it and put bigger tires. clearance is very important. it does cost money to do gear changes, but i think its well worth it. off roading is all about what you want, mud, rocks, or just plain ole pavement, well whatever it is, a rover is the way to go.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
THAT IS A SWEET DISCO!!!!!! Also glad to see a less modded disco pulling a camper in the backroads....... Awsome thread!!:clap: :buttrock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.