Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm trying to get feedback on the Mean Green alternator.

If you have one please post your experience, I understand Errant had some problems with his and I'm not sure if Me.guevara has installed his yet?

Also what PN is it from Mean Green. My alternator's days are number and we are down to maybe single digits so... please help

this is what i've found so far can anyone confirm?

$360, PN# MG1372, DAYCO 5070915. BELT LENGTH IS 91.5''

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I've only heard good feedback from people selling them. Never anything positive otherwise. Poor customer service, poor fit and even one premature nuking.

·
MG
771 Posts
DiscoPilot said:

That's the data I used for my upgrade.

If you can wait for the weekend, I'll install the alt and post pictures and feedback (I'm returning to Bolivia from Wisconsin tomorrow).

I know John C and Disco Incubus have the same same setup; they haven't voiced anything but good stuff, but I'm sure they'll come through with their own opinions...

·
Registered
229 Posts
DiscoPilot said:
Hey guys I'm trying to get feedback on the Mean Green alternator.

If you have one please post your experience, I understand Errant had some problems with his and I'm not sure if Me.guevara has installed his yet?

Also what PN is it from Mean Green. My alternator's days are number and we are down to maybe single digits so... please help

I don't know what happened with Errant's MG alt so i can't comment on that.
My personal experience i replaced the OEM twice and then went with the mean green and have been fine ever since 5 + years.

They make a Heavy Duty starter as well , crank's over quick hot or cold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.