Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
kellijo said:
I realize someone made a thread like this MONTHS ago....but with all of the new members.....it'd be fun to redo, update and see who contributes the LR knowledge, and occassional madness.....:D

Personal pic....post up! :wave:

:needpics:
Notice that your pic is not here? :lol:

·
Wild Photog
207 Posts
Whew ! Glad I didn't post my pic just 3 seconds before you hit the "submit" button JC !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:drink1:

·
4,576 Posts
Brian said:
Whew ! Glad I didn't post my pic just 3 seconds before you hit the "submit" button JC !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:drink1:

HAHAHA!!!....Good Call....

New Rule, after a hotty posts a pic, wait a while to avoid miscommunication

MAN LAW! :drink1: (Brian, if you have no clue as to what im talkin about - incase you dont get them where you're at - go on YouTube.com and check out the ManLaw commercials)

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kenn...I LOVE your picture!!!! 2 handsome young men....:clap: Oh yes, love the shirt....:D

BRIAN...wow, now you look like a guy who be fun to hang around with, while kicking back a few....:drink1: I have a sudden need for a guide...:D

Now OKIE....you just set the bar, and now I'm sure will have requests for everyone to have a nipple shot...:cool: :clap:

(Sorry, but I felt compelled to respond to all of these fab pics...:eek: )

:djparty:

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nfrey2 said:
Gasparilla Day Parade last year with a camel back full of Southern Comfort and Coke, on refill #2 at that point and pretty well lit
:lol: Nice! :clap: I was at that Parade the year before....I was covered w/beads...:D I'll have to make the same drink creation as you when I go back...:beer:

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
My boys can swim.

·
Registered
137 Posts
There are some happy go lucky good people on this forum.. Hope you all have fan-friggin-tastic holiday.

Dont forget to get a gift for your Rover... they get pissed if you forget about them...

·
4,576 Posts
kellijo said:
:lol: I love those commercials! :buttrock: TOO hilarious!

OK JC....considering I'm about 10 years older than you.....my thoughts of your picture would only make me jailbait...:eek: :buttrock:
aha...well thank you....LOL..I guess...I'm into older women anyway ;)

EDIT: Let me know if you're ever in Miami

·
Registered
909 Posts
Here is a pic of me, can't find a newer one for the moment...it will have to do!

1 - 20 of 626 Posts