Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who've had them on their trucks, how well do they perform? I know this might seem like a silly question considering the US Military uses them on the Humvees and Caterpillar uses them on their trucks too...haha, ok maybe a REALLY silly question... But how do they ride on the street? They have a similar tread to that of a M/T tire so I'm guessing they do just as good there. How well do they climb?

This is just one of the many things I'm considering for my truck and next year's long trip.

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! Really? Man I'm dying to get mine back on. I had a set on for about 2 days, noticed some weird driving characteristics and took it back to the shop, turns out it was a different size than the ones I ordered. I put in an order again and my luck..NATIONAL FREAKING BACK ORDER!! But that was a while ago, I spent 300 on some Grandtrek AT20s until I go through them. They'll go fast, as I've noticed the rubber is REALLY soft on them and they already have about 2k miles on them. Besides the wear factor, I think they're a good road tire for light ( VERY light ) off road use. The guys on tirerack bash on them like no tomorrow. They aren't THAT bad!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.