Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what can i expect in my gas mileage when i go from bone stock, to a 2" RTE lift, Voyager bumper/bullbar, and 265/75 BFG's? is it going to change my mileage a bunch or just minimal? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats not as bad as i was expecting! I am presently getting right at 16 mpg on my stock set-up so lossing 2 or 3 more won't hurt to much!!! thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Mileage

On my 99DII, i did many of thing things you are talking about plus some and between in town and highway driving I lost 2 to3 MPG also. I then went to 4:11 gears and lockers, mileage came up 1 MPG. Now on the highway, if I hold it to a corrected 65 MPH I get 15 to 15.5 on supreme.
Hope this helps.
Mike J.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Im probably the most, but I lost 5.5MPG+ (avg loss). I was avg. 15.5 mpg for a long time with using almost only regular 87 octuane fuel for about three months. The suspension didnt affect it, but after the tires I now average 10mpg, ONLY WHEN USING PREMIUM!!! I havnt bothered to use regular since the tires....i wouldnt get far enough on a tank.

What could make a big difference is I live in a hill-filled valley at 5000ft.

I am currently experimenting off this gas tank by using the whole tank with sport mode and not ever going over 2000 RPM....I think its working. Im at 70 miles so far with less then 1/4 of the tank gone!! YAY!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.