1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The problem with Craigslist is the exact same problem with everywhere else. It's populated by "Average Americans".

I try to hide in the suburbs. Every once in a while I end up at the edge- in a place like a WalMart. I never leave without at least being mildly astonished.

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
What's astonishing is what they're asking for their junk. I wouldn't flip em a fin.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's almost as if I look over there just to be amused...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
As the saying goes, you gotta' start somewhere.

I bought a nice '04 in December with a blown head gasket. They had it listed at $3500. They took $800.

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
I'm gonna call on it to see what's up.

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
Wow, about half buried in the yard. I left a message and texted the CL 2001 P38, no reply yet. Number is Greenwood IN so I don't think there's anything going on other than a great deal if it's still available.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No reply is pretty normal on 'great deals'....
That add is like 27 days old I think....

·
Wounded Knee Moderator
1,904 Posts
If it's legit great, if not oh fucking well. I've wasted more time typing about it..... I still am waiting to pull the trigger on a 99 Callaway anyways, it's work though. More than I care to think about right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not able to post the link, but some Nigerian scammer is selling a 2003 Rover HSE Lux in perfect condition for 1,500 on the Atlanta Craigslist. Priceless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts