·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Expedition Autoworks
7400 Oxford Street
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
www.expeditionautoworks.com

Just called them up to get a quote on my 60K service for the D2. $617.82 including the use of all Mobil1 products.

They are an Atlantic British affliate and they specialize only in Rovers. It's a nice alternative to the Dealer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
95 RRC LWB from Minneapolis

Hi there,
Yes. Expedition is a grreat place to get your RR maintained. Peter and Eric are the master mechanics and they are great. I take my 95 RRC LWB to them 100%. Good thing about Eric and Peter are they let you watch in the shop while they are working on your car. Also, very honest and detail oriented. Now they have Patrick, Eric R, and couple more mechanics who each specialize in other import vehicles.
Good guys!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i saw there add on www.rangerover.net
so both of u had good work from them? i have been going to a place on 55hwy which they do a great job and good prices. i gave there web site to my dad to get some prices for his 1991 RRC. i read that the have loaner cars, is that true? i do not really like the LR dealer downtown! they lost one of my end caps and did not want to replace it (they didn't think it was on there when i brought it in!!! bullsh*t) also,i felt that because i had a '93 that i was not good enough to be there and i was a waste of time. the part dept, they were all great!!!when i needed help or a small part that i picked up on the walk home. one person said they could have drop off a part at my place on there way home, which was nice!!!

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, and they did AWESOME work! They even found items that are near their end of life, and get this, they didn't make me buy a new one!!! There is something to be said about honest people. The only issues I have is (1) when I got my truck back, by plastic cover over teh battery was missing. I called them and they said it wasn't there when they got it. I know it was since i powerwashed it prior to bringing it to them, regardless, they offered to take one off their own personal vehicle to replace! Secondly, my CEL came on about 150 miles after I had the work done. I haven't had time to get back there to figure out why. Regardless, they are my one stop shop moving forward. Plus, they work on Audi's too!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
that sounds good! i like it when a place fixs something that can be fixed w/out buying a new part. the place that i went to on 55hwy (alexander's import) did that for me and my dad's RRC. i had a power steering leak and told them that i couldn't reach to tighten the hose clamp. they looked it over and tighten it up and said it would be good for sometime and when i got home i added some lucas power steering leak stopper and has not leaked since (knock on wood). saved me some money. i will have my dad and mom call them to see the differnts in prices, there moving to mexico soon and want to get some work done before they leave on the big drive. thanks for the feed back!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
just took my RRC last wk to them. i was really happy w/ them all!!! i talked w/ peter, his wife, and dog, nice couple and they both have RRC's!! eric was great, he is the one that worked on my RRC and helped w/ some questions. i will be going back to them for sometime!! thanks for both of our comments about the shop. i like a place were they drive what they work on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.