Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to be a long one...
OK the back story is I bought an 01 disco 2 4 or so years ago with a bad head gasket. I drove it with blue devil in it for aboit 8 months, until the transmission went out.
So I found an 04 with 44k miles on the clock that was wrecked and swapped the drive train over.
Drove it for about 500 miles and then it wouldn't start, threw plugs and all at it until I could get it home.
So the real problem now:
I have recently put in e3 plugs, 8 mm wires, changed plenum gasket, and generally looked at everything. As of now the truck will start, and will roughly idle. But I am getting misfire codes, seemingly at random (the longer it idles the more cylinders misfire) as well as codes 1590, 0705, and 1884. There was nothing wrong with the trans when I parked it, but now I have the m and s lights, blinking indicator lights, and it will not move.
Please help me keep from taking it to the scrapper!! I really wanted to dd it with the low mileage motor!!
Thanks all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.