Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and gals,

Just wanted to give you all an update. I have not had much time to devote to the expansion of this site the last few months due to other business obligations.

In January I am going to start a new advertising campaign that will brng lots of new members here. I will also start contacting Land Rover parts and accessories suppliers, etc.. to sell them advertising space on this site. With some cash coming in, I can then spend more on Advertising and bring more people to the site.

My long term goal is to have the best and biggest Land Rover discussion site on the Net.

So that is where we are heading with this. I still have to get the product test page up and running as I have a few companies in line to send me some products to test on my Rover. I might need some local "testers" as well that have Discovery, Series or Defender models... as all I have is my Range Rover.

Anyways, as always I am open to any suggestions so fire away.

Serg

·
Registered
317 Posts
Serg,
Sounds cool, good deal.
If you ever need someone to field test some series goodies please let me know. I think that whomever would get a piece of equipment as a sample from a supplier would have to complete a detailed write-up of how said piece equipment installs and performs in the field...that could go in a tech section...

Bogatyr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts