Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this thread is all in good fun so nobody get offended if you happen to have some of these,,,I'm sure we'll all run into one we have on our rig. :D ... but let's hear a list of THE most USELESS LR accessories,,,I know I can think of a few. How 'bout:

- That little lev-o-meter thing that tells you when you're about to roll.. :lol:

- Limb Risers,,, ,,,

- Jerry cans (for those in US not typically driving 1000 km stretches of the Autralian outback)

I'm sure you can think of a few,,,let's hear 'em!

·
Registered
138 Posts
How about that "genuine Land Rover" foot operated air pump, yeah, that's what I wanna do on a hot summer day. What's wrong with Limb Risers? I drive in alot of heavy brush over here! . . . . . Thank you, LRWheelman

P.S. My wife got me the "Genuine Land Rover blanket/pillow", that thing is GREAT!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me see..I have the tail light guards....A few T-shirts.....Hats....... but one useful LR piece i have...My dad and I won the blindfold driving contest... 4 LR beer mugs.....OH YEAH!!!

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about Land Rover Coffee? Not really a vehicle accessory but,,, ,,,

There's also that offical Land Rover recovery kit that consists of a two strap, some gloves, a random hook, a shackle, and a pully and costs, like, $500

ARB front bumper for LR3 ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I was cruising through a bargain store one day and found a pair of Land Rover sneakers. I saw em on the rack and picked them up just because they looked nice but it was not until I turned them over that I noticed they had a familiar logo on them. Now all I need is a pair of Land Rover Khakis to go with my Land Rover shirts, hats and jacket and I'll be all set.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
FelixLockhart said:
Yeah, I hate those stupid headlight washers. At least they don't have headlight wipers, though :)

I love the washer acces.. on my parents '97...they really help in slush type ccondition...

The LR trailer hitch cover.....they fal right off anyway......LOL

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
SCSL said:
- Jerry cans (for those in US not typically driving 1000 km stretches of the Autralian outback)
I actually think jerry cans would be good. My last trip to black rock was limited to one night because we were all running out of fuel. The closest station isnt that close when you are on the other side of the desert.

Jerry cans would have been nice.

I cant really think of anything my rover has on it that is completly useless. As for LR stuff, I still dont know. Even the genuine brush guard has protected by bumper from being bashed in a couple times.

LR coffee sounds like the biggest waste that would serve no real purpose.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.