Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is going to be a Rover get together the 2nd week of august in Colorado....I am trying to get more people to come..It will be a week long event.....Trails will range from easy to hard........I will be camping but there will be hotels also....Should be a lot of fun....Plus RoverX will be ther to personally put his foot in his mouth(just kiddin man).......

There will also be other things to do other than wheel........I will lead a mountain bike ride one of the days!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't wait to see your rig in person keptin..It looks sweet on the net!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The official dates are AUG. 11 - AUG 18.......:wave:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO... How did you get that? I will help you out man!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Choqiees said:
how long does it take to get to frisco ut from san diego? it's gonna be summe vacation on those dates for me...I don't mind the long trip

Ask RoverX..... He is makeing the drive!!! Its on the west side of CO..... I can't wait... It should be a lot of fun!!!! A week of camping, wheeling, rovers, hikeing etc..It will be a blast!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Holy shittttt.....gotta stay the night halfway though...

that's about 1/3 of coast to coast...just cant think about the gas...

I'll have to save up though....I'll try if I can make it

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Choqiees said:
Holy shittttt.....gotta stay the night halfway though...

that's about 1/3 of coast to coast...just cant think about the gas...

I'll have to save up though....I'll try if I can make it

It will be about an 18 hour trip for me. You can meet me in Bakersfield or Vegas. Prefer Bakersfield so we don't get distracted by all the tittie bars in Vegas...:D From Bakersfield it will be a 15 hour trip. GotRovr is coming in his Class A motorhome. I think Keptin and his parents are driving with us also. I'm trying to get Bene to go and a few others from the west coast.

But then, if there are quite a few from SoCal coming, it might make more sense to meet in Vegas..maybe at the Crazy Horse.:D

·
Registered
908 Posts
I REALLY DON'T THINK THAT VEGAS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA...

we'd be spending our dough while others beating the **** outta their rovers.

hmmm, anyway..this trip welcomes any stock rig ?

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Yep....im comming...I still have no idea what highways your taking but if you meet in vegas I assume that you guys would travel up I-15, which means I would have to meet you at Salt Lake City. Whereas if you guys meet in mid CA and travel up to Sacramento, then I can jump in the caravan when you guys reach Reno...and we will head up I-80.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Choqiees said:
damn........I really want to go...wanna see that green scenery
Yeah man, me too! I'm gonna do some of the harder trails but I'm mainly going to hang out and meet some other enthusiasts. If there is a trail your stock rig can't go on, you can always hitch a ride with me for that trail.

Josh - I would love to go up thru Reno and leave from there with you but I am committed to travelling with GotRovr. He is taking his Class A so I believe it would be an easier trip for him thru Bakersfield & Vegas on out to CO.

Either way, where I live, the trip is about the same # of miles.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
goddamn that looks like an awesome place. my favorite... big mountains! there's really no way i could go unless i can convince my wife that our family vacation should be camping, wheeling, hiking in the colorado wilderness. then again, GotRvr could kidnap me, throw me in his RV, "steal" my rig, and then tow it behind Shrek.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.