Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. took some pics today.. It was a little overcast so it looks like the windows are tinted. They are not. Here they are:

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a bit overcast today, it has original factory glass which is very light.. it looks really dark in the pics, but is very light... Going to have it tinted soon.

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know.... it was overcast... That's stock glass... look at this pic the PO had and you can see what I mean..

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This Disco is sooo clean... I mean the paint is super shiney, and both sides, roof, rear door, hood etc. are as smooth as that side shot. Very few dings and drives great...

Only recurring issue is the dang "check engine" light comes on every 200 miles or so.. fault code P1178 Maximum Positive AMFR Correction Fault. I just reset it every time. Can't figbure it out. Not running rough or anyhting, bad ground somewhere probably.

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ibjettin said:
Have you found a spot for your own decal :D
Hee hee... yeah, bottom of rear quarter windows.. I am also gonna have them make me banners for the windshield and rear window...

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vince80 said:
How about some banners for all LRO members, for a fair price that is!
Vince you want a banner for your windshield? I can get those made... I think I can have them made for around $35 for both front and back..

Serg

·
4,576 Posts
Hey guys, we should also recognize the PO for takin such good care of it over the years! I think we all agree on him doing ONE HELL OF A JOB taking care of it!

Serg, I can't say it enough...WHAT A NICE FRIGGIN TRUCK!!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.