Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, no rude comments. The guys on Dweb enjoyed bashing my pics for whatever reason.

·
Registered
216 Posts
AWSOME ride

I love your ride. Maybe some hardcore offroaders were dissing you for not enough "Damage" to your ride...but, i think its in awsome condition. I love my Disco too much to take into too much right now. It is my main sorce of transportation right now though. I dont mind taking it anywhere that the trees and brush isnt too bad, but it was too big of an investment for me to just trash.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Eff those guys.

Nice ride, you keep it nice and clean, just like me..

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Nice Truck ! How high do you have to hike up your skirt to climb up into that bad boy!!!!!!!
I'm just kidding :lol: :lol: I've had 3 LR's all of them pretty like yours, lots of hours off road and no real damage ( Thank God ) I just Got a new one and ordered myself a few new skirts from J Crew. :clap:

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ibjettin said:
Niiice. pretty damn clean :cool:

Are you going to get a 19 for the spare?
Probably not because I just ordered a really nice spare cover.

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Looks good man!!! Love that color. My Zam. Silver is growing old to me.

Looks like you have a little fun with the pressure washer on the driveway huh?? I did the same thing to mine when I have the wand dialed in with obviously way too much PSI.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
She's a beatiful ride!! I get crap from other series owners for my Landy's looking good.There are not that many good condition series out there so I choose to keep them in good shape!!!! Yours is in good nick-not all landy's need to be beat to hell to be an asset to your life.Sometimes it is not a badge of honor to have your vehicle look like it has been through the opening scenes of saving private ryan.Nice ride! :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.