Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people. Just thought I would share the xmas present I made (modified) for my son. It started out life as a metalic grey Radio Controled Defender 90 with side steps and all the trimmings but now its jsut like daddys landrover. Just how he will want it :D

The rather dull looking standard 90 only cost £19 off ebay. Get em in before xmas, They are however not Branded by Landrover

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
A d-90 WITH HUMMER WHEELS....THAT'S A NEW ONE....That is a sweet RC...wish i had it

·
Registered
734 Posts
cellulararrest said:
Wish I was 5 again!
I think most of us are still 5 by the looks of some of the posts............I don't want to grow up, I want to be a toys are us kid! :drink1:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
DallasRover said:
I think most of us are still 5 by the looks of some of the posts

ARE NOT NANANA POO POO!!!!! LOL :D

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I love it, its kick ass!!! I think I would have killed for a car like my dads when I was five.

...I never knew I was going to get a land rover....I never even thought they were amazing vehicles till I started looking....

Ironic;

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
That guy keeps relisting that Disco R/C truck- he's trolling.

Years ago Bearmach made some prototype 1/2 scale Series trucks... one powered by a forklift motor and one with a gas engine. I'm going to try to get one sent over in the spring for some promotional appearances. They never went into production and with Ford at the helm of L.R. now, I doubt they can now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
keptin said:
...I never knew I was going to get a land rover....I never even thought they were amazing vehicles till I started looking....

Ironic;
I'm with keptin, My parents have been drivin' rovers all my life. I never saw what was so special until I saw them in action and before I knew it, I had my own.

BTW, thats an awesome RC, I wish I had it now for when I couldnt' drive a real one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.