Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but theres new additions

I didnt wanna waste bandwidth by posting individual pictures...

marcus

·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Answers...

Xplore is a Tablet PC with a pentium 3m processor...I have a DVD in the armrest for it and a usb keyboard...It runs my Delorme Topo 5 GPS and Winradio for Shortwave listening, along with MP3's and the LR workshop manual in PDF...Its as fast as my alienware M51 laptop in all honesty...and thats a P4 3.2 machine.

The truck is suspended on OME 761 and 763 springs with 2" spacers in the rear and 1.5" up front...RTE Radius arms and trailing arms...OME Shocks...Scorpion racing shock reolcate mounts...Front sway bar drop kit...steering damper relocate kit...Tom woods Dc shafts for front and rear duty...
Still stock gears in the pumpkins till august then I'm putting in ARBs with 4.10 gearing
Radio is a Midland 79-290 with USB and LSB
Running a Coleman powermate inverter and also a Husky inverter for heavier stuff in the rear.
On the roof rack now live 4 Natro jerry cans and a honda Eu2000-i generator

The crowning glory will be a 4 cylinder powerstroke International turbo diesel some time in aug or sept...

Marcus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.