Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wedding went off well and my daugther was looking radiant as she got into the Landy for the wedding ceremony. And no the Landy didn't actually need pushing !!! (My wife forced me to take that picture ....... aaahhhh!!!)

Must say the feelings of having your daughter married is hard to explain. My new son-in-law is a fantastic chap though and is really part of the family.

It was his and my daughter's choice to use the Landy rather than (drum roll please) a Rolls Royce.

For everyone in the U.S. you can feel proud of your country's dress making abilities because the dress was imported from New York.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
great pics!! Beautiful daughter...Hope you had fun!!! Tell the bride and groom congrats!!!!

· Registered
165 Posts
From the groom's point of view, you know she's a good one when she wants to leave the church on her wedding day in an Series Landy, and even take wedding pictures with it! I love it!
Some black and white pics with the Series would have looked wonderful.

Congrats to you daughter! Best of wishes..

· Registered
734 Posts
Cheers, congrats and all that :drink1:

Love the Pic of her like she is pushing it :D She really is a Rover fan, She would rather PUSH a Rover than ride in a Rolls........... :buttrock:

· Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Kevin

Congratulations mate!!

I can now say that I am not the only one whose Wedding car was a Series Landy! Ours had the Roof off! so we had a open air Chariot!!

Do I spy the Joburg Botanical gardens there?

· Registered
92 Posts
very nice..

Congratulations...
to the bride and groom!!!
I wish them years of happness together..

your rig is very nice..

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joburg Botanical Gardens

Moeras said:
Kevin

Congratulations mate!!

I can now say that I am not the only one whose Wedding car was a Series Landy! Ours had the Roof off! so we had a open air Chariot!!

Do I spy the Joburg Botanical gardens there?
I don't think my daughter would have been impressed with no roof and having her veil and hair trailing along behind. It was great having the Landy as the wedding car. We were half and hour late for the wedding and can you believe it most people thaought we were late because the Landy wouldn't start!! What the real reason was that my daughter left her bouquet at home and only noticed when we got to the church.

The photos were taken in the botanical gardens which are looking fantastic. The pools and fountains have been well maintained. From there we went to the Rosebank Hotel for the reception.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.