Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,236 Posts
Nice Disco...... Glad to see you on the site..... Welcome.......Another cardomain rover...alright...Hey I'm on there to.....There are a lot of us on cardomain....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/735661 here is mine!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,367 Posts
Hey sweet rover cirus!!! Id say loose the rear step in your hitch and get some trail pics.

And yes, I too am on cardomain. 7,500+ hits, 14 videos, 220 pictures...MUAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I think I still dwarf funrover :D , but ive got a disco.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keptin said:
Hey sweet rover cirus!!! Id say loose the rear step in your hitch and get some trail pics.

And yes, I too am on cardomain. 7,500+ hits...MUAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I think I still dwarf funrover :D , but ive got a disco.

I gota find some trails out here in NYC, Maybe i'll take a photo going threw a pothole or a speedbump!. :dunno: but still 28 hits and counting

:clap:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,576 Posts
cirus said:
I gota find some trails out here in NYC, Maybe i'll take a photo going threw a pothole or a speedbump!. :dunno: but still 28 hits and counting

:clap:
LOL...i feel your pain man...in Miami, construction zones are my trail runs...but trails are like an hour's drive away so I leave those for the weekends. Ryan Muller lives near ya so he shoudl know where the trails are at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
01001010 said:
LOL...i feel your pain man...in Miami, construction zones are my trail runs...but trails are like an hour's drive away so I leave those for the weekends. Ryan Muller lives near ya so he shoudl know where the trails are at.
Its ruff in the city! by the way you got a great page on Cardomain, I gota work on mine if you dont mind maybe I could post a pic of your rover on a page of mine-"like a top discos section" or something like that?. let me know.
 

·
Support Our Troops
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Cirus,

did you buy the rover with the rear light guards on it already? If not where did you get them at? Those are the same ones on my disco, but somebody ripped one of mine off and I am trying to find a set of them, but so far I havent seen a set that looks like them for sale.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,576 Posts
cirus said:
Its ruff in the city! by the way you got a great page on Cardomain, I gota work on mine if you dont mind maybe I could post a pic of your rover on a page of mine-"like a top discos section" or something like that?. let me know.

Oh man! Thats a neat Idea!!! Hek you could use the same color scheme as well if you'd like..lol...If you do put it in that section, I can say that soon it will live up to its status...ive got lots of goodies on the way for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Cirus, there is a ROVERS event on Nov 13th in Robesonia, PA. It's on private property and they have an obstacle course. You can run the course or just watch. Let me know if you're interested in joining us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Cirus,

What kind of monitors are those in your rig? I'd love to put one on the ceiling of my Disco, but I want one that folds up into the headliner. Is that what kind you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,468 Posts
apbtpetey said:
Cirus,

did you buy the rover with the rear light guards on it already? If not where did you get them at? Those are the same ones on my disco, but somebody ripped one of mine off and I am trying to find a set of them, but so far I havent seen a set that looks like them for sale.

I think mine look like that. I took 'em off. You can have them, just pay for shipping.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top