Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some pics of my first Landy. Had her for little over a month now.Nothing special. Bone stock '98 LE. And one of my service manager ensuring a proper oil change.

· Registered
734 Posts
Private Iron said:
Nothing special.
They are all "Special" in their own way.................I like that, is that your son you are teaching to assume the Land Rover Driveway Position?

Rover looks good.

317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, of course it's special. I just meant, so far, it is absolutely no different from the ones I see soccer moms driving around town.

Has 66k on it by the way.

Yeah that is my boy. He is 21 months old and already learning about the Landy, that way he can provide cheap labor when he is older :D

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
looking good....time to find out what they can do....

317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, my wife doesn't see how I got so obsessed in so short a time.

Bought it from a private owner. Guy worked with my wife, I went over to see her (my wife) one day and fell in love when I saw the for sale sign. Bought it the next day.

· Registered
23 Posts
Looks good bud!

Where do you guys get parts for landy's over there?
If anyone needs parts phone numbers or e-mail adresses in the uk to get bits for any landy- just let me know- thee are hundreds of places here that do good quality new bits for them.

All the best

Chris in limeyville (london)

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
I'll get the MODS list ready....just incase you need it.....For now have fun with the jeep guy @ work!!!

317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude, I think my wife would kill me if she found out I had jumped my new car.

As for the mods, I am already putting together a bit of a list. Can't wait to get started.

· Registered
734 Posts
Private Iron said:
As for the mods, I am already putting together a bit of a list. Can't wait to get started.
It's just like being a kid again.................Just a more expensive version of the old Sears Christmas Wish Catalogue :beer:

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
:D
DallasRover said:
It's just like being a kid again.................Just a more expensive version of the old Sears Christmas Wish Catalogue :beer:
Holy ****!!! I used to live with the Sears christmas wish catalogue next to my bed as a kid. I would drool over all the Star Wars toys!!! Thanx for the walk down memory lane......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.