Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a formal Hello to everyone here at LRO. I've checked out a few other Land Rover sites and this one seems to be by far the most informative. Not only that, but they've got kickin t-shirts as well. I'm 23, and a first time Land Rover owner from Northwest Wisconsin. I cleaned up my new truck today, and hooked up the boat with intentions of going fishin in the morning or late this afternoon. By the way, pulling the boat is no problem.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
If you are going to go with tyres that size, consider putting in 4.11 gears in the rear to gain some of your power back. You might be able to tow a boat no problem now, but with the larger tyres, you will lose more power than you realize.

Yeah, a baby stormtrooper. Looks like your truck's knickname has been decided for you! Just kidding man! This is the forum for you to ask all your questions when you get around to doing your mods.

Have you taken 'er off road yet?

·
Banned
527 Posts
LRR219 said:
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! :clap:
WE GOT FUN AND GAMES. WE GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANT. WE KNOW THE NAMES.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.