Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Nice man!

If youve got it in photobucket, you should have an
adress you can simply copy and paste into your next post. If not, just copy the adress of the picture in photobucket and put those "img"'s around it and it should show up as a pic. :wave:

· Registered
5,468 Posts
1 - protection - rock sliders, diff guards

2 - mild lift - two inches is enough

3 - MT's

4 - winch/front bumper

5 - rear recovery point

I only have 2, 3, and sometimes 5. The best thing to do is get out there and use it. Join a local LR club and learn the skills. With the right skills, you don't need lockers and all that other mumbo jumbo crap.

· Registered
111 Posts
No problem, your truck is awesome. I think that interior, especially the steering wheel, is the best design theyve got. Of course I doubt you were thinking of the interior when you bought it. :D

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
Nice looking ride! Congrats! Before you start throwing money at it, take it out a few times and learn your trucks different characteristics off road and on. Too often alot of people just end up throwing money at there truck in the form of mods that they really don't even need for the types of trails that they do with their particular vehicle. Trails that they could have done with a stock vehicle(without incurring any damage) had they had a bit more offroading knowledge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.