Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

4,346 Posts
DUDE...SWEEETT!!!! :buttrock: DId you get that on eBay? I can swear I saw a truck similar to yours on there a while back. Anyway, SWEET friggin truck man! Slap some LRO decals on there and you'll see what that will do for ya :D

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
GriffSC said:
is that a garter wrapped around the passenger-side sun visor in pic #2? :confused
Yeah I just saw that! Very nicely done! I'm going to add the garter to my "simple DYI Disco Mods" post !!!! Wish I had thought of that ! ;)
:lol:

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I suppose I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Bryan, I am 22, and (thank God) single. Currently I am working as a firefighter EMT on a paid part time basis, so if any one works as a full time firefighter, I'll be needing a job soon. ;) I spend the rest of my time managing an Ice Hockey retail store, in north milwaukee. I help run a website similar to this for ice hockey equipment and topics, etc. I really enjoy the professional attitude of this forum. I know very little about the inner workings of automobiles, so this seems like an excellent place to acrue some new knowledge. Any help I can offer members I am more than happy to do, .thanks

· Registered
590 Posts
Looking good in teh neighborhood.

I love Black n tan as much as I love Black and tans in my glass. Well almost atleast.

Now you just need to tint them windows.
Id do med black all around.

If you want it to look sick, Id powder coat the rims black. Ther halfway there after every drive since those rims catch a lot of brake dust.

Welcome, Im Sharky
Nice river rock BTW.

· Registered
261 Posts
Buzz_LightBeer said:
Thanks for all the compliments. I suppose I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Bryan, I am 22, and (thank God) single. Currently I am working as a firefighter EMT on a paid part time basis, so if any one works as a full time firefighter, I'll be needing a job soon. ;) I spend the rest of my time managing an Ice Hockey retail store, in north milwaukee. I help run a website similar to this for ice hockey equipment and topics, etc. I really enjoy the professional attitude of this forum. I know very little about the inner workings of automobiles, so this seems like an excellent place to acrue some new knowledge. Any help I can offer members I am more than happy to do, .thanks
it appears you know a little about the inner workings of the fairer sex...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.