Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
This picture is a lot easier to see then the first test.... I like the pics, beautiful country in the background.. Wish i was wheeling there... Looks great :)

· MG
714 Posts
That's a sharp looking setup you've got there - I certainly wouldn't want to mess with the wife if I saw you coming down a trail...

Is that a cardinal red LR?

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey the trucks name isn't the wife,... that's my disco!!! Badger 1's wife!!! And it's called Rutland Red, pretty rare, at least in this neck of the woods. I wanted to show my truck off too, since it's so pretty and freshly waxed (to buff out the scratches I got wheeling in the woods surrounding the truck)

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Nice rig!! :clap:

In pic #2, is that a front mount winch or.. tough to tell in the pic. Anyway, that is a really nice looking disco, well done!

· Registered
1,744 Posts
You should not refer to the marks down the sides of your truck as 'scratches'. They are proudly called 'pinstriping' and should not be buffed out. ;) Now for you penance, say three Our Fathers & 'three Hailmary's and don't do it again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.