Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
why did you hate it? i like the way it wings around, i am thinking about doing something similar, but i would cut the body underneath the side marker lights and have the bumper go under there also.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't too happy with the bull bar. Wanted lower profile, and wasn't too happy with the forward angle. It has grown on me. I think once the lights are on it will look better.

It is a serious bumper though. 1/4" plate. Its basically a box within a box. They do great work. Very clean welds.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know what's better. Your bumper or that AWESOME license plate!!! If you can read spanish of course!!! LOL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
619 tank. It's about time someone picks up on the plate. I was shitting bricks, crossing my fingers and hoping that whoever processed my paperwork was 100% "white bread"

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Can someone explain why the centre of the bulbar sticks out at the top like that. Is it so you can hit the back wall of the garage when you try to park it? Or is it to knock pedestrians to the ground and stop them coming through the windscreen?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I think it's suppoed to be a mini "stinger" bar. Used to be the must have bolt on for rock crawlers and pseudo rock crawlers. It's function is to prevent the vehicle from falling forwards onto the roof when driving down extremely steep rocks that put the car almost on its nose.

That one is too short to be of any real value.
That is one fugly looking bumper.

·
1993 range rover lwb - Roman Bronze
527 Posts
I don't know what's better. Your bumper or that AWESOME license plate!!! If you can read spanish of course!!! LOL!!!!!
I can read Spanish and yes that license plate is WILD, but I think the license plate translation will be even funnier when a slow driver sees Dereyk barreling down the highway at 80mph with that bumper in his/her rear view mirror

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Yo no Hablo espanol?

Translation???

·
Registered
109 Posts
It has quite a few different meanings it could mean "F$%* you" it could mean "go F#+% yourself " here in the states it basically means "dick" sorry for the explicity

1 - 13 of 13 Posts