Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had bent the original set up and was loking for a replacement.......I wanted it to be better than original...... Here is what I did........:buttrock: My RRC now has a set up like a defender.....Plus I gained a lot of clearence!!

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Badger1 said:
Nice setup! How was it to install? Run into any problems?

The install was super easy!!!!! The entire thing took maybe an hour....The hardest part was getting one tie rod end out..... I was able to reuse one, that took me anout 30 minutes..... The rest was super easy....Everything just bolts right into place......The stabilizer tok me 6 min..I timed it!!! LOL that includes all of the hardware and to mount!!

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
Funrover said:
The install was super easy!!!!! The entire thing took maybe an hour....The hardest part was getting one tie rod end out..... I was able to reuse one, that took me anout 30 minutes..... The rest was super easy....Everything just bolts right into place......The stabilizer tok me 6 min..I timed it!!! LOL that includes all of the hardware and to mount!!

Now that's a job I can live with!:D The whole new setup looks really good. This thread has got me thinking.....cause tax return time is coming!!!!!

· Registered
1,971 Posts
take it off any sweet jumps?

nice setup- Rockware makes damn good stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.