Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Good find! I've got a Matchbox LR 90, which for some reason is in 'Pizza Delivery' livery- I presume for delivering Pizzas to those remote areas only a Landy can reach :dunno:

I reckon it needs some off-road modifications- I'd start with a suspension lift (it can only have about 1/16" clearance :D )

Time to get some gravel and build a minature 'rock crawl' trail for it :D

From one nerd to another... :buttrock:

Jack

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Great find!!!!!!! I do the same thing, it's a horrible addiction..LOL :D

· Registered
261 Posts
jozg44 said:
Good find! I've got a Matchbox LR 90, which for some reason is in 'Pizza Delivery' livery- I presume for delivering Pizzas to those remote areas only a Landy can reach :dunno:

I reckon it needs some off-road modifications- I'd start with a suspension lift (it can only have about 1/16" clearance :D )

Time to get some gravel and build a minature 'rock crawl' trail for it :D

From one nerd to another... :buttrock:

Jack
those africans gotta eat somehow.

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Yeah you are a geek..........so join the crowd......If you bought a ton of them you probably could have sold them to the rest of us dorks at a good mark-up.........lol

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
lshill05 said:
Yeah you are a geek..........so join the crowd......If you bought a ton of them you probably could have sold them to the rest of us dorks at a good mark-up.........lol

LOL......who would but that? LOL...Oh wait...I would ...... DOE!!! :D

· Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Sweet I need to take a pic of my friends sand box at work . Mather of fact i will do it now :) .

EDIT:

Sure it's not LR . but here is the idea . actually his doughter and wife got this box for him . Probly a hobby shop .

· Registered
641 Posts
I have a trio of British Ministry of Defense identification models of series 3 109's. They are smaller than matchbox, and solid fired clay, but are painted up just like an MOD 109. Also have a matching Sankey trailer. I got them for $.25 each. The place i got them had tons of other vehicles, come to think of it I shouldve bought them all.

· Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
rmuller said:
TSI: Go buy a land rover, and rig a recovery strap to it, and put it in the sand box pulling the jeep out.. it'll be a nice suprise for him tomorrow.

I was thinking of doing that LOL.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
I have a RRC.....and a few jeeps...Time to make a strap and set up a scene!!! LOL :D

· It's all about my Blue Balls!
2,109 Posts
My dad has a whole display case of them... I bet he has 40+ models!

· Majesticdisco1
1,247 Posts
I got some toys too call me a serious rover nerd I love it! I also have a G-wagon and a Hummer. the D110 pickup I ordered from the homeland. And the picture of the green disco is my mothers 97 SD

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Nice Collection man!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

· Majesticdisco1
1,247 Posts
thanks Funrover The Disco bumper I made myself U think I should make a real bumper like that for a disco:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.