Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
734 Posts
Funrover said:
This is my rig.. I love this truck.
Another Classic..........they are the "Ever Ready" model.......keeps goin and goin and goin. Nice truck. :clap:

· Registered
5,468 Posts
rov'n said:
you mean the child molester vans?

Tell Dr. roverX about your childhood. How is your relationship with your mother? Have did it make you feel to see your father naked? Did you feel inadequate? Sorry, sorry, to much Hannibal Lector.... :D

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Rangie

Thanks for all the comments. The Pictures are taken on "Saran Wrap" and "Eagle Rock" here in Colorado Springs. The cup holder my friends at Pikes Peak Rovers make and sell... No screws or drilling etc. needed... If you have more questions about them www.pikespeakrovers.com

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I just used a cutting disc on a hand grinder and went over it with a flapper disc to smooth off the edges

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
vince80 said:
Thanks for the info, im gonna start working on it.
How's it coming?..... i cut the rear wheel well and front also.. as soon as i find a scanner i'll show you....

· Registered
224 Posts
Rear wheel well

Any pics of the rear wheel well yet? If I cut the rear piece that you did, my exhaust pipe is going to be exposed. What did you do to fix that? Here is a pic to show you what im talking about.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
vince80 said:
Any pics of the rear wheel well yet? If I cut the rear piece that you did, my exhaust pipe is going to be exposed. What did you do to fix that? Here is a pic to show you what im talking about.
vince - Well do to a trail accident my exhaust was already custom..... When i first bout it i took off the resinator and just welded a straight pipe in place.... My exhaust now ends a little aboove my axle by the bump stop.... I will try to post a picture for you..... When i finish my bumper i am gonna redo my exhaust to come out right behind the bumper so i won't hit it again... I finally was able to borrow a digital camera but the batteries were dead... I'll post them in the next day or so..

This is an older pic but you can kind of see my exhaust and how i got rid of the resinator

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.