Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
641 Posts
gorgeous color. That looks a lot like mosswood green used on earlier rovers.

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Silver Streak said:
Nice choice. Is that a for sale sign. Are you selling it?
I had it for sale a couple months ago, due to a change in jobs. Now I'm keeping it, but left the sign in just if a potential buyer appears, as I'm looking for an even rarer "kinversand" colored-one, or a "woodstock"(the snoopy buddy)-yellow colored one.We'll see how it goes.

By the way, be careful when you take your Disco to an automatic-wash.They've knocked-out my headlamp washers three times!, although I was able to put them back except on the last(third time), in which I had to buy new ones.I'm thinking of an idea of making the screw area stronger by putting-up a bit of JB-Weld on the mounting screw area in the bumper.I'll post how to do it later.Will have to wait until it gets a bit warmer around here though.For those of you who don't know what J-B weld is, it's the greatest invention next to bikinis.

Carlos

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
That is a great looking rig!!!! Love the color :clap: :clap:

· Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
apbtpetey said:
What kind of exhaust are you running on it and how do you like it? I thought about doing a dual exhaust, but not sure on how it would make the Disco sound.
It is a custom-made dual.I have a very good friend that makes mufflers for Hot-rods and customized cars, so he knows his business.I also have Pilot Motorsports chromed resonated tips(I bought them on E-bay).The muffler itself is a one-in/two-out Midas universal one.The truck right now has a low-toned growl in it when you punch it, but not annoying at all.It's a similar sound of a stock BMW M-5.Here's a closer picture:

Carlos

· Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
I have a buddy that had a Disco I in that same color, it was some sorta Special Edition model with Cream leather and Green piping and the Range Rover Classic Sport wheels (from 95). He now wishes he'd kept it! :shifty:

Your is very, very nice! Almost as clean as mine :lol:

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
That is a nice Disco! So the exhaust isn't "True Duals"? Just the two pipes from each bank of the motor to one, to a muffler, and then a Y-pipe to the tail pipes in the Chrome Pilot tips? It looks cool, I'm thinking of doing it to my RRC but don't know how yet; haven't gotten under the Rover to look a second glance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.