Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All and welcome from Australia.

Have been a memeber for a short while but forgot all about the site:eek:

Thought I'd share my Rover family with you all as a way of saying Hi.

They are in order of ownership with the Disco being my current truck.

95 110 300TDi

76 RRC 2Dr

97 110 300TDi

99 D1 300TDi

I hope you like them.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Welcome....Very nice pics..... I really like the Yellow RRC and the disco.....those are sweet..Actually I love them all....Keep on rovering!:D

·
Micro RC Nut
47 Posts
Hi All and welcome from Australia.

Have been a memeber for a short while but forgot all about the site

Thought I'd share my Rover family with you all as a way of saying Hi.

They are in order of ownership with the Disco being my current truck.

95 110 300TDi

Hope you like them !
What's Not To LIKE !!!! :buttrock:
Every one Snorkeled!! You're serious about your Rovers and that's good to see! The classic is the only non-diesel! Very nice Rigs!

:drive:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Badger1 said:
Hello!:wave:

The two door Rangie is awesome! Hell all your trucks look to be incredible, wish we had that range of Rovers to choose from over here in the states.

Nice flex by the way on the Disco.
What's your suspension setup on it?

:drink1:
Hi Badger,

Its a budget setup ATM untill I get the weights and gear I carry sorted eg Long range tank, winch etc still to be added.

I currently are running Kings Springs (they are the manufacturer of OME's springs but different rates) raised rears and the old rears in the front with OME's all round, it's also still got the sway bars connected:D

I gained about an inch and a half height once they have settled and I added my rear cargo drawers, the ride ATM is great but not quite as high as I want so may put some one inch spacers in the rear, depends on how much the ride softens when I add the 140 lt fuel tank.

The old rears should support the winch ok, but will see how they handle it over time, will also be adding some rear dropped shock mounts soon as the OME's will be a bit short if I put the spacer in.

I will be playing with the suspension for awhile yet I think:rolleyes:

Regards Glen.

·
Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,942 Posts
Very nice Rovers! I like how they are all modded in one way or another. Cool stuff!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Badger1 said:
Sounds like you'll be sorting that suspension for awhile with everything you want to do. Hey just curious about your rear cargo drawers, do you have any pics?

Thanks
This is the first version and it is still undressed ply, yet to have the carpet fitted as I wasn't sure it was going to be how I wanted it all layed out but seemed to work so will live with it for awhile till I get another idea.

not the best pic to show detail, should do a close up but you get a rough idea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.